WTF is suitable for YouTube advertisers? Google and YouTube oppress the truth and promote corporate lies.
WOLVOMAN80 on God save the Queen, National anthem, Holocaust denial, England Football Team, Dele Ali’s girlfriend, WAGs, Fabio Capello, Jeremy Hunt, Jeremy Corbyn, Theresa May, Censorship, Nuclear Weapons, HM REVENUE and Customs, Internet censorship, Trip advisor, YouTube, Google, payment, food, preservatives, sweeteners, HEK CELLS, Alton Towers, Review, Internet surveillance, Doctors, Scientists, Qualifications, Boiling Frogs, Science, Salt, Good for heart, RSPCA, Murder animals, racism, racist media, Illuminati sacrifice, the Vigilant Christian, Prince, Robin Williams, Paul Walker, celebrity deaths, school, indoctrination, brainwashing, brainwashed masses, Tablets, Smartphones, Positive thinkers, positive thinking, Stupidity, Mainstream media, Kim Kardashian, Facebook, Google, Social Media, Football, Schools, the News, Opening Kinder Eggs, Following Orders, Sheep, Prank, Idiot Planet, Brits, Donald Trump, Women, Cannabis laws, Police state, Britain, America, Stupidity, Politics, McDonalds, Coca Cola, Global Elite, ILLUMINATI and more.
WOLVOMAN80 on Internet censorship, Trip advisor, YouTube, Google, payment, food, preservatives, sweeteners, HEK CELLS, Alton Towers, Review, Internet surveillance, Doctors, Scientists, Qualifications, Boiling Frogs, Science, Salt, Good for heart, RSPCA, Murder animals, racism, racist media, Illuminati sacrifice, the Vigilant Christian, Prince, Robin Williams, Paul Walker, celebrity deaths, school, indoctrination, brainwashing, brainwashed masses and more.
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO BEGIN FREE DOWNLOAD OF TRUTH IS FUNNIER THAN FICTION. Episode 1.
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO BEGIN FREE DOWNLOAD OF TRUTH IS FUNNIER THAN FICTION. Episode 2.
WOLVOMAN80 on Internet censorship, Trip advisor, YouTube, Google, payment, food, preservatives, sweeteners, HEK CELLS, Alton Towers, Review, Internet surveillance and more.
FUNNY SHIT BY WOLVOMAN80.
My YouTube channel is under ATTACK (again) as mentioned in many previous blogs YouTube have been removing subs, videos and even video views, refusing payment, hiding videos (not showing on searches) and blocking videos despite no claims made against the video for a long time but the last few days my views have plummeted. I have received numerous messages informing me that subs have been removed, comments section isn’t working, videos are not playing or videos being blocked in certain countries despite YouTube showing me that the video is available worldwide.
Facebook shut me down about one year ago and now YouTube seem to be doing the same. My opinion must be truly offending/scaring some powerful people, FUCKING GOOD. This is what happens when we exercise our rights of freedom of speech, they shut you down. A few days ago my channel views were growing very quickly only to suddenly plummet. Yesterday I hit 26000 subs today I haven’t I am losing subs daily despite growth shown on YouTube stats.
Google seem desperate to prove how much they hate freedom.
After nearly six years of uploading videos on to YouTube (first videos were pretty pointless) my channel has gained nearly 25000 subscribers, 17 million views and has been watch for over 70 million hours worldwide since September 2012! Does this make my YouTube channel a success? Yes, in terms of views and overall reception but financially, I have not had so much success. 197 USD YouTube reckon I have earned over the six year period, WTF is that? Google/YouTube can take their $197 and shove it up their tight, greedy, corrupt corporate asses.
Their own stats once acknowledged they owed me 13000 USD only for the $13000 to suddenly disappear. I have written letters, sent emails to every Google contact address I can find including YouTube “help” which is about as helpful as a lump on your balls! YouTube have always placed ads on my work and I know that advertising on YouTube is expensive so YouTube/Google are making a killing on my work, when I am relying on working tax credits.
I believe this exposes the greed and parasitic behavior that people have come to hate about these leeches and when I say leeches I mean corporations in general. As well as not paying me for my videos, Google have also removed videos under false claims, all of my videos removed have since been put back on to YouTube because in the vast majority of cases I have won appeals based on the grounds that the claims were false! I believe that in some cases these claims on YouTube videos are attempts of political censorship but most of the time they are just greedy businesses wanting to make money from other peoples work, these businesses usually back down if you appeal as in most cases they have no legal right to the videos they claim they own. Despite this they can still put your channel in bad standing and this can remove features from your channel.
The choice of music in my videos has cost me dearly as background music is often used by YouTube as an excuse to not pay one penny to the video-maker. But I believe what has cost me the most is the wrong videos, with the wrong messages and the greed of the parasite corporations that are sucking the internet dry.
HOW MUCH MONEY HAS 17 MILLION YOUTUBE VIEWS PAID WOLVOMAN80?
The answer is NOTHING! Although YouTube Stats show that they owe me about $300. I are yet to receive one single penny for my videos despite YouTube placing ads before my videos and on the sidebar. Why? Google’s greed mean they make at least half of it and Sony, Freemantle, BBC, News corporation claim full ownership on my full length and homemade videos and Google pay them, I get nothing! On the advise of a local solicitor that specializes in copyright laws. I have requested a full breakdown of YouTube income of my videos, YouTube ignored me, in fact they ignore EVERY email I send despite my bullshit “YOUTUBE PARTNER” status that should allow full email support.
Now YouTube want me to agree to new terms and conditions!
This part caught my attention;
In order to earn or receive payment of any revenues hereunder, you must at all times have an active AdSense account associated with your YouTube user account(s) (or such other payment method as required by YouTube). YouTube does not owe you for any revenues that may be associated with your Content during any period in which you do not have a valid method of payment.
Does this mean that by applying for payment I lose all previous YouTube earnings?
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Together with the YouTube Terms of Service and the YouTube Partner Program Policies (each of which may be updated from time to time and are incorporated herein by reference), the following YouTube Partner Program Terms apply to your participation in the YouTube Partner Program (the “Terms”). Please read the Terms carefully. If you do not understand or accept any part of these Terms, you should not upload Content for monetization on YouTube.
- Monetization Revenues. YouTube will pay you as follows:
- Advertising Revenues. YouTube will pay you 55% of net revenues recognized by YouTube from ads displayed or streamed by YouTube or an authorized third party on your Content watch pages or in or on the YouTube video player in conjunction with the streaming of your Content. YouTube is not obligated to display any advertisements alongside your videos and may determine the type and format of ads available on the YouTube Service. For clarity, YouTube reserves the right to retain all other revenues derived from the YouTube service, including any revenues relating to ads on search result pages.
- Subscription Revenues. YouTube will pay you 55% of the total net revenues recognized by YouTube from subscription fees that are attributable to the monthly views or watchtime of your Content as a percentage of the monthly views or watchtime of all or a subset of participating content in the relevant subscription offering (as determined by YouTube). If your Content is included in and viewed by a user in multiple subscription offerings, YouTube will pay you based on the subscription offering with the highest amount of net revenues recognized by YouTube, as calculated by YouTube.
- Payment Account Requirement. In order to earn or receive payment of any revenues hereunder, you must at all times have an active AdSense account associated with your YouTube user account(s) (or such other payment method as required by YouTube). YouTube does not owe you for any revenues that may be associated with your Content during any period in which you do not have a valid method of payment.
- Payment Terms, Limitations and Taxes. YouTube will pay you for any revenues due within approximately sixty (60) days after the end of any calendar month, so long as your earned balance is at least US $100 (or its equivalent in local currency) at the time payment is due. You are not entitled to earn or receive any revenues in connection with your Content in any of the following circumstances: (a) if one or more third parties claim rights to certain elements of your Content except in cases where YouTube’s policies or systems support sharing a portion of the revenues with you, as determined by YouTube; (b) if monetization is disabled on your Content by either you or YouTube; or (c) your participation in the YouTube Partner Program is suspended or terminated pursuant to Section 4 below. YouTube will use reasonable efforts to notify you if any of these circumstances should occur.
- Termination. Either party may terminate these Terms for convenience with 30 days prior written notice to the other (including via electronic means). YouTube may either suspend or terminate your participation in the YouTube Partner Program immediately upon written notice (including via electronic means) if YouTube reasonably determines or suspects that you have violated these Terms. For clarity, in the event of any termination of these Terms the YouTube Terms of Service will survive and continue to apply to your use of the YouTube service.
- Governing Law. The governing law and dispute resolution provisions of the YouTube Terms of Service will also apply to these Terms.
- Miscellaneous. Capitalized terms used but not defined in these Terms will have the meanings given to such terms in the YouTube Terms of Service. These Terms replace all previous or current agreements between you and YouTube relating to the YouTube Partner Program, including any prior monetization agreements that are in effect between you and YouTube as of the effective date. Except as modified by these Terms, the YouTube Terms of Service remain in full force and effect. YouTube’s right to modify or revise the Terms of Service (as described in the YouTube Terms of Service) will also apply to these Terms.