A deeper look into mike’s rape conviction. I share this because I believe that Mike Tyson should be pardoned for this character assassination. I have been a fan and hater of Mike Tyson but one thing I have always noticed and thought about Mike Tyson is he is honest, overly honest sometimes.
I receive hundreds of messages from people most of these messages are positive, people offering support and relating. Thanks for the support it is appreciated, recently I have noticed numerous messages from subscribers claiming that their subscription to my channel has been removed! Google hate freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of choice and freedom in general except economic freedom (the freedom for huge businesses like Google not to pay tax.) They seem to think that as well as using lobbying to manipulate our politicians and turn them in to little meat puppets they also have the right to choose who you follow and what you watch.
I have been accused of lying about such issues in the past, below are four messages sent from subscribers, I found these in ten minutes I could find loads more if I were to properly search all my messages.
Over the last week I have noticed my video view counts going up and down on YouTube! How does a video get less views than it had twenty minutes earlier? Obvious answer is manipulation of viewing figures on YouTube by the greedy, parasitic, corporate giant Google. Today I hit 25150 subscribers, or at least I thought I did because upon refreshing the page I lost four subs (it fell to 25146!) I believe that Google are manipulating all stats for numerous reasons.
Those reasons are money low view counts mean less money they pay on adverts but where do these views go? I personally believe they add views to Vevo, I mean how else do boring talentless corporate guided shit like Justin Bieber and Adele get over one billion views?
Control Google pretty much chose what becomes a “success” they hide “controversial and political videos” away from mass consumption as well as promoting and making easily accessible mainstream SHIT made by their corporate sponsors.
So that’s corporate tax evasion, lobbying, covering up information from the masses, selling information on the masses, ripping off non corporate YouTube partners, biased media coverage, promoting absolute junk, filling YouTube with irritating ads, ripping people off on Google Adsense, Adword and Blogger and Google fucking plus. No wonder we hate Google.
My most affected videos are now FREE TO DOWNLOAD on my website, fuck Google, FUCK THE SYSTEM!
I recently have began uploading new full documentaries on to YouTube (after a 12 month ban from YouTube.) Google are blatantly attacking my channel, they have refused to pay me what they owe, they removed videos based on false claims, in fact if someone makes a claim Google do not bother to check out the facts they simply remove the video. I made the videos which means I own the rights to the videos so the videos do usual end up back on YouTube but the procedure can take weeks, recently I have noticed with my latest vids the view count goes up and down! How does that happen? Are people watching my videos and then time traveling to before they watch my videos only to not watch my video confusing YouTube’s view count? Or are Google manipulating the view counts? They are also removing subscribers from my channel, they have obviously decided that this material is extremist material and you (the public) may not be mentally stable enough to watch this shit.
Google have decided what is true, no thinking or investigation is required or necessary!
Corporations are notoriously greedy and a lack of respect for human rights is something that many corporations lacks. Walmart, Google, Facebook, Tesco, News Corporation and many other corporations act with shocking greed. They sell mass made, low quality products at high prices, they use child labour, pay no tax, exploit, extort, manipulate and lie, Amazon are among the worst offenders. Whats more is they have more control over information then most people realize.
Amazon own over 40 subsidiaries including Zappos, Diapers.com, Kiva Systems, Goodreads, Teachstreet, Alexa and IMDb. They have a huge monopoly in eBooks and online shopping. In fact a few months ago, I ordered a product from an alternative website costing me about £7.00 more than it would from Amazon just to avoid using the money loving, parasites, but when the product arrived it come from Amazon!
Alexa rank is a data website that keeps stats on website usage, my website was climbing “the rankings” fast, it leap from 11th millionth to about 3 millionth (the last time I checked) within just a couple of months! A few weeks later the data completely cleared and I was back down at the very bottom. Lucky for me I don’t particularly give a FUCK where parasites like Amazon rank my site, but if they are manipulating data like that on Alexa rank what is going on with other sites they own.
IMDb for example, I have believed for a long time that IMDb is manipulated. Especially with mainstream movies and TV, Walt Disney’s Inside out rated better than Raging bull? Firefly rated better than Vikings, Narcos and House of Cards? Arrested Development better than Only Fools and Horses? Pretty Little Liars has more than one out ten? Are people stupid or are Amazon paid, my guess is both!
Tax evasion, exploitation, lack of workers rights, manipulation of statistics and media, lobbying and absolute parasitic greed make AMAZON one of the most corrupt and disgusting corporations that exist.
BOYCOTT ALL AMAZON.
Amazon, Acquisitions and investments
- PlanetAll, a reminder service based in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Junglee, an XML-based data mining startup based in Sunnyvale;
- Bookpages.co.uk, a UK online book retailer, which became Amazon UK on October 15, 1998;
- Telebook (www.telebuch.de) was Germany’s leading online bookstore, it became Amazon’s German online store;
- Internet Movie Database (IMDb).
- Alexa Internet a database company;
- Accept.com a financial services company;
- Drugstore.com 40% investment in 1999, increased stake in 2000, sold stake to Walgreens in 2011 for a 90% loss;
- GeoWorks, a wireless communications company, acquisition of a minority interest;
- Pets.com, purchased a 54 percent stake;
- LiveBid.com, which produced Internet-based auction software;
- e-Niche Incorporated, comprising: Exchange.com, Bibliofind.com (hard-to-find book titles), and Musicfile.com (hard to find music titles)
- HomeGrocer.com, a 35 percent stake in the online grocer;
- Gear.com, 49 percent stake (the company was purchased by Overstock.com in 2000)
- Tool Crib of the North, acquired the online and catalog sales division of the company in October 1999, selling a very wide variety of tools and home improvement items;
- Convergence Corporation, software to connect wireless devices to the Internet;
- MindCorps Incorporated, applications for web sites including online chats to web based databases;
- Della.com, gift registry, expert advice, and personalized gift suggestions, Amazon purchased a 20% stake (in April 2000, the company merged with WeddingChannel.com)
- Back to Basics Toys, catalog toy store (sold to Scholastic in 2003)
- Ashford.com, retailer of luxury products, Amazon acquired a 16.6 percent ownership;
- Leep Technology Inc., developer of on-line database query tools and CRM software.
- Online music retailer CDNow. By 2011, the website cdnow.com was defunct and in use by a different company.
- BookSurge, a print on demand company
- Mobipocket.com, an e-book software company
- CreateSpace.com (formerly CustomFlix), a distributor of on-demand DVDs (since expanded to include print on-demand books, CDs, and video), based in Scotts Valley, California.
- Smallparts.com, an industrial component supplier.
- Shopbop, a retailer of designer clothing and accessories for women, based in Madison, Wisconsin.
- dpreview.com, a digital photography review website based in London; Brilliance Audio, the largest independent publisher of audiobooks in the United States.
- Audible.com; Fabric.com;
- Box Office Mojo;
- Shelfari (including a 40% stake in LibraryThing and whole ownership of BookFinder.com, Gojaba.com, and FillZ)
- Reflexive Entertainment, a casual video game development company
- Zappos, an online shoe and apparel retailer
- SnapTell, an image matching startup,
- Stanza, a rival e-book reader to Amazon’s Kindle.
- 2008: Engine Yard, a Ruby-on-Rails platform as a service (PaaS) company.
- 2010: LivingSocial, a local deal site.
- 2014: Acquire .buy domain in an auction for $4,588,888
- 2014 : Amazon Announces Additional US $2 Billion Investment in India in June 2014
- 2004: A9.com, a company focused on researching and building innovative technology.
- 2004: Lab126, developers of integrated consumer electronics such as the Kindle.
- 2007: Endless.com, an e-commerce brand focusing on shoes.
- 2007: Brilliance Audio, the largest independent audiobook producer in the US.
Amazon owns over 40 subsidiaries, including Zappos, Diapers.com, Kiva Systems, Goodreads, Teachstreet, and IMDb.