The price of fur – the reality of Polish fur industry (GOOGLE THREATEN TO STOP ADSENSE PAYMENTS FOR SHARING THIS.
Support Open Cages: http://www.otwarteklatki.pl/wplac-dot…
The first investigation on Polish fur farms (2011-2012)
Subscribe and never miss another shocking video: http://peta.vg/g4
Animals on fur farms spend their entire lives confined to cramped, filthy wire cages. Fur farmers use the cheapest and cruelest killing methods available, including suffocation, electrocution, gassing, and poisoning. Join Olivia Munn in boycotting fur and fur trim.
A PETA Asia undercover investigation reveals the cruelty behind the angora rabbit fur industry: http://peta.vg/angora
Urge the Chinese government to ban the cruel live plucking of rabbits for angora fur: http://peta.vg/angora
The website the meat industry doesn’t want you to see: http://meat.org
How to go vegan: http://features.peta.org/how-to-go-ve…
PETA Saves: http://features.peta.org/petasaves/
On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 7:18 AM, <email@example.com> wrote:
Hello,This is a warning message to alert you that there is action required to bring your AdSense account into compliance with our AdSense program policies. We’ve provided additional details below, along with the actions to be taken on your part.
Affected website: wolvoman80.co.uk
Example page where violation occurred: http://wolvoman80.co.uk/?p=
Action required: Please make changes immediately to your site to follow AdSense program policies.
Current account status: Active
Why was this action taken against my account:
As stated in our program policies, AdSense publishers are not permitted to place Google ads on pages with violent content. This includes sites with content related to:
- Breaking bones
- Getting hit by trains or cars
- People receiving serious injuries
- News about freak or tragic accidents
What resources do I have to keep my account safe:
How to resolve:
- If you received a notification in regard to page content, we request that you immediately remove Google ads from the violating pages. If you are unable to, or unsure of how to remove the ads from these pages, or would like to continue monetizing the page with Google ads, please modify or remove the violating content to meet our AdSense policies.
- If you received a notification in regards to the way ads are implemented on your site, please make the necessary changes to your implementation.
You do not need to contact us if you make changes. Please be aware that if additional violations are accrued, ad serving may be disabled to the website listed above. You should immediately take time to review your pages with Google ads to ensure that they comply with our policies.
Additionally, please be aware that the URL above is just an example and that the same violations may exist on other pages of this website or other sites that you own. To reduce the likelihood of future warnings from us, we suggest that you review all your sites for compliance. Here are some useful resources you might be interested in.
- AdSense policy FAQs
- Using site: search to find violations
- Recommended solutions for policing your content
- Content filtering
For more information regarding our policy warning notifications, visit our Help Center.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
The Google AdSense Team